Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2015

10 Snow Day Fun Activities

If you are anything like me, and if your kids are anything like mine, then by at about 10 am on a snow day, you will have run out of every imaginable and entertaining thing to do (aka things to keep yourself sane.)

In preparation for our snowy day today, I asked for some snow day activities, and I received numerous comments and messages.   Thank you to everyone who sent something in.

Here are the top ten!!!






















Happy "Snow Day" fun to everyone.  








1 comment:

  1. My most favorite days when my kids were growing up (besides summer) were snow days. I loved having them home. We did lots of creative things. One of their favorites was taking empty food boxes and we decorated them like buildings. Then we took hotwheels cars and made a city. But the best thing about snow days was their joy when we would go outside and build snowmen or go sledding. We would always end the day with snuggling, baking cookies, and hot chocolate by the fire. I miss those snow days!

    ReplyDelete